Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Riding on the Rhythm

Music have always been a great part of my life.
I can't really sit still working or studying for long without music
Although I don't have the chance to learn any music instrument at young
and will not have time and flexibility for that in near future.
But i do listen a lot. Some which are well known and others which are not.
Well I have been into acoustic lately.
Musical that is produce sorely by musical instruments without involving any electronic component.
If you are just like me
breaking music into pieces of piano, drums, etc in your brain when listening to them,
you will definitely enjoy this.
The beauty of acoustic is that you will be able to visualize and enjoy every piano notes and drum stroke
as if the band is playing right in front of you.
Few days ago a friend introduce me with Boyce Avenue.
Enjoy it.

0 comments:

chatbox